- 19 Oct
White Paper: Avoid Local SEO Mistakes
A quick glance at the Google Maps Help Pages shows how easy it is to run into problems when optimizing your local business listings.
A few of the current entries include:
- What happened to my business listing in local results?
- Rec’d Postcard from Google: Password Entered in Invalid
- Problem With Local Business Listing…
- Address shows the wrong place now
- Our business has disappeared from Google Maps. What happened?
While many of these problems are not the fault of the business, some are certainly self-inflicted, whether due to violating Google’s terms and conditions or due to sending confusing signals to the system. Local businesses of all sizes should read our new white paper on Avoiding Local SEO Mistakes so that they don’t have to wait fruitlessly for a reply from the understaffed and overworked customer support department at Google Maps.
About the Author
Leave a Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.